Perched high on level 11 and enjoying views across the Parramatta River toward Parramatta CBD, this luxurious apartment presents an enviable opportunity. An open plan layout with study area encourages a flexible use of available space. Bathed in sunlight this near-new apartment with high end designer finishes emits a sense of style and luxury.
Located on the Parramatta riverfront at 2 Morton Street, Promenade has been designed to capture all that’s best about river life: the panoramic river and city views, abundant light, green landscapes and the sound of flowing water.
Close to the heart of a bustling city yet feeling like a luxury retreat, residents will feel serene perched high above the tranquil turns of the river.
– Two generous bedrooms, master with ensuite
– Open plan living area opening to a lovely entertainers balcony running the length of the apartment
– Reverse cycle air-conditioning
– Secure basement car space and storage cage
– Undercover balcony enjoying views across Parramatta CBD and the river
– Only 350m to the University of Western Sydney and a short walk to Westfield Parramatta’s thriving shops and restaurants
– Located within easy access to bus, train, ferry, the M4 and 4 minutes walk to the new light rail station
– Expansive landscaped park-lands, private residents’ podium garden, retail plaza and sweeping views over the river and beyond
– 87sqm of living space (102sqm on title)
– Strata levies: $864.95 per quarter
– Council rates: $290.20 per quarter
– Water Rates: $356.00 per quarter
For more information, please contact Gene Kingston on 0468 518 720, email: firstname.lastname@example.org