Soaring above Parramatta Road at Homebush, Charlene’s Tower is a magnificent structure of 72 apartments reaching 12 levels into the Sydney sky and crowned by a luxuriously appointed rooftop garden.
This brand new 2 bedroom apartment creates a sensation of openness and expanse with clean lines flowing from the broad balcony into generously proportioned living spaces.
– Minutes away from Homebush train station
– Easy access to multiple bus routes
– 1 minute from Sydney’s Westlink taking you to the CBD in 18 minutes
– Easy access to Sydney’s best schools including MLC, Santa Sabina and Trinity Grammar
– Generous open layout with light filled living and dining space
– Tiled floors through living areas
– Ducted, reverse cycle air-con
– Large balcony ideal for entertaining
– Two bright double bedrooms both have built-in wardrobes
– Sleek kitchen with natural stone bench-tops
– Secure parking, lock-up storage
– 76sqm internal plus 15sqm balcony
– Strata forecast: $700 to $800 per quarter
Contact Gene Kingston – 0468 518 720