**COVID 19 UPDATE – Please note that our office has now implemented new procedures due to the current health situation and new government regulations. We will be showing all apartments by appointment only for inspection, we can also arrange a video inspection via Zoom, Facetime or other platform if more convenient or can send you through a Youtube walk through of the property. Please do contact the agent via the website or Ash Karan on 0436 448 837 or firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange any of our new inspection option or for any questions**
3 bedroom apartment located on level 6. Great views over Parramatta River and across suburban surrounds. Separate study area, kitchen with island bench and wrap around balcony.
Located on the Parramatta riverfront at 2 Morton Street, Promenade has been designed to capture all that’s best about river life: the panoramic river and city views, abundant light, green landscapes and the sound of flowing water.
Close to the heart of a bustling city yet feeling like a luxury retreat, residents will feel serene perched high above the tranquil turns of the river.
– 3 bedrooms + study
– Open plan living areas
– Stunning river views
– Large balconiy ideal for entertaining
– 2 x car spaces
– Basement storage cage
– Designer kitchen with island bench
– Ducted air-conditioning
– Only 350m to the University of Western Sydney and a short walk to Westfield Parramatta’s thriving shops and restaurants
– Located within easy access to bus, train, ferry, the M4 and 4 minutes walk to the new light rail station
– Expansive landscaped park-lands, private residents’ podium garden, retail plaza and sweeping views over the river and beyond.
*Please note, this property is not furnished*