Ground floor two bedroom apartment with study. Feels more like a town house with direct street access through the front courtyard. Open plan, light filled interiors and 3.2 metre ceilings add to the generous sense of space. Both bedrooms also access the private courtyard which is ideal for year round entertaining.
This property is the ultimate convenience offering direct access to the secure basement car park. No lift required.
The building “Promenade” is just 2 years old and offers high end designer finishes with a level of style and luxury not seen in neighbouring developments.
Located on the Parramatta riverfront, Promenade has been designed to capture all that’s best about river life. Close to the heart of a bustling city yet feeling like a luxury retreat, the building offers a resident’s BBQ and entertaining area.
– Two generous bedrooms, master with ensuite
– Open plan living areas, with 3.2 meter ceiling height
– Reverse cycle air-conditioning
– Secure basement car space and storage cage
– Courtyard with direct street access
– Only 350m to the University of Western Sydney and a short walk to Westfield Parramatta’s thriving shops and restaurants
– Located within easy access to bus, train, ferry, the M4 and 5 minutes walk to the new light rail station
– Expansive landscaped park-lands, private residents’ podium garden, retail plaza and sweeping views over the river and beyond
Strata levies: $898 per quarter
Council rates: 290.20 per quarter
Water rates: $177.12 per quarter
For more information, please contact Gene Kingston on 0468 518 720, email: email@example.com