Smartly designed to provide an ultra-modern living space with a light filled layout and great sense of privacy, this two-level duplex is the perfect home for those that love to live and entertain in easy style.
Generous interiors feature an array of quality touches and a well-proportioned floorplan that integrates easily with an outdoor area. This quiet residential pocket is also very conveniently tucked away with the bus stop at the front door and within a stroll to the train station, as well as 5 minutes from Merrylands shopping centre and dining and café options in downtown Guildford.
– A sunny north aspect across the adjoining Apsley St reserve
– Sleek and modern design with quality finishes throughout
– Light filled interiors feature high ceilings, open living and dining spaces
– Covered alfresco patio overlooking an easy-care backyard
– Quality gas kitchen that includes built-in breakfast bar seating
– Three upstairs bedrooms include built-ins and main with ensuite
– Ducted air-conditioning, video intercom and rooftop solar panels
– Lock-up garage plus additional driveway parking space
– Dual access from both Chetwynd Rd and Apsley St
– Torrens title (no strata)
Council rates: $381 per quarter
Water rates: $164 per quarter
Contact Gene Kingston – 0468 518 720