Boasting a generous 739.8sqm landholding and a 15.24m frontage and positioned in the desirable Northern Rydalmere enclave, this ideal family home offers astute owner occupiers, investors and builders the opportunity to move straight in, re-design or value add, knock down and re-build or potential for dual occupancy development subject to council approval. Set within a leafy and tranquil location adjacent Subiaco Creek and Marri Badoo Reserve, within a short stroll to City and Parramatta Express buses and within walking distance to Rydalmere Ferry Wharf.
• Open plan living and dining space benefits from an abundance of natural light
• Original galley-style kitchen with gas cooking and ample cupboard storage space
• Family room flows to a paved patio with lush gardens leading to a large backyard
• Generous master bedroom features built-in-robes with serene bushland outlook
• Second and third bedrooms also with built-ins, tidy original bathroom, separate WC
• Under-house rumpus, storage space and workshop with internal access via stairs
• Secure backyard with established trees, carport plus additional off-street parking
• Split system reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout and security alarm system
• School catchment for Rydalmere Public School, Cumberland High and Macarthur Girls
• Close to local shops and cafes, short drive to Ermington & Parramatta shopping precincts.
Council Rates – $366.60 per quarter
Water Rates – $147.31 per quarter
Disclaimer: Please note, whilst the utmost care is taken to provide the most accurate property details and information to interested parties, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information, photos, floor plan, site plan and aerial images and all interested persons should rely upon their own enquiries and due diligence. With reference to the floor plan, site plan and aerial images, please note all measurements/distances/locations/boundaries are approximate and interested person’s must rely on their own enquiries.