Boasting a generous 739.8sqm landholding and a 15.24m frontage and positioned in the desirable Northern Rydalmere enclave, this ideal family home offers astute owner occupiers, investors and builders the opportunity to move straight in, re-design or value add, knock down and re-build or potential for dual occupancy development subject to council approval. Set within a leafy and tranquil location adjacent Subiaco Creek and Marri Badoo Reserve, within a short stroll to City and Parramatta Express buses and within walking distance to Rydalmere Ferry Wharf.
• Open plan living and dining space benefits from an abundance of natural light
• Original galley-style kitchen with gas cooking and ample cupboard storage space
• Family room flows to a paved patio with lush gardens leading to a large backyard
• Generous master bedroom features built-in-robes with serene bushland outlook
• Second and third bedrooms also with built-ins, tidy original bathroom, separate WC
• Under-house rumpus, storage space and workbench with internal access via stairs
• Secure backyard with established trees, carport plus additional off-street parking
• Split system reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout and security alarm system
• School catchment for Rydalmere Public School, Cumberland High and Macarthur Girls
• Close to local shops and cafes, short drive to Ermington & Parramatta shopping precincts.
Council Rates – $366.60 per quarter
Water Rates – $147.31 per quarter