The Hampton’s restoration presents a unique opportunity to live a glamorous lifestyle that fuses the golden age of Art Deco with cutting-edge contemporary design. Immaculately restored and beautifully finished, this apartment’s stunning transformation heralds the return of urban cosmopolitan chic to the heart of Potts Point.
Showcasing the luxurious lifestyle that Potts Point has to offer. This apartment’s high ceilings and wide windows, create a warm and welcoming atmosphere. Complimented by the immaculately maintained spacious open floorplan, modern kitchen, sleek finishes and prime locale.
Set on the crest of Potts Point, Hampton puts you just a stroll away from the cafe culture, restaurants and Sydney’s extensive transport network, and moments to Woolloomooloo’s dining, Darlinghurst’s cafés and Rushcutters Bay park. Minutes away from Kings Cross Station, Woolworths Metro and Coles shopping.
– Security building with concierge services and video intercom
– A flowing open floorplan with beautiful finishes
– High ceilings and polished timber floors throughout
– Generous double bedroom fitted with custom built-in robes
– Contemporary kitchen with dishwasher and gas cooktop
– A well-proportioned designer bathroom, internal laundry and ducted air-conditioning
– A light stroll to Kings Cross Station, Harris Farm and local fine dining
– Currently leased at $550 per week through to 20/9/24
Strata $1,316 pq approx.
Water $165 pq approx.
Council $287 pq approx.
Fill in your details in the form below and we will be in touch about this rental property.
Fill in your details in the form below and we will be in touch about this property.