Available 23rd July
This is an exceptionally finished residence that has been designed to maximise space and is complimented by its highly convenient location. On the boarder of Dulwich Hill and Canterbury this residence is in a prime position to indulge in the Inner-West lifestyle.
– Wooden floorboards in living space, ducted Air-conditioning
– Spacious bedrooms with built in wardrobes
– Stone kitchen with Smeg appliances and gas cooking
– Secure car space with lift access
– Internal laundry with dryer
– One Car Space + Storage
Ideally located you will find local shops, restaurants, Hurlstone Park Train Station and the light rail all within walking distance.
For more information, please contact Alan Wang on 0425 325 881, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on how to apply, please follow the link: https://villageproperty.com.au/rent/tenancy-application/
Fill in your details in the form below and we will be in touch about this rental property.
Fill in your details in the form below and we will be in touch about this property.