This stunning studio apartment is not only situated in the lively heart of Neutral Bay, surrounded by vibrant cafes, lively restaurants and easy access public transport, but also offers a brand new & modern feel with fresh paint, timber floorboards, air conditioning and modern appliances installed.
– North facing with an abundant of natural light
– Split level design, separating living and bedroom
– Queen size bed space with built-in wardrobe
– Ample storage options and inbuilt study desk
– Large living/dining area with flexible layout
– Modern kitchen which includes a dishwasher, fridge & microwave/oven
– Tiled bathroom with shower & bathtub
– Internal laundry with dryer provided
– Secure building with lift access
Note: Some photos used are of similar floorplan(s)
Inquire NOW for more details !
For more information, please contact David Long on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note the apartments are available on minimum six month leases.
HOW TO APPLY:
Step 1. Log on to http://bit.ly/villageproperty
Step 2. Complete the online application form
Step 3. Click ‘BROWSE’ to upload all supporting documents, then ‘SEND’
SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS REQUIRED
Copy of current Passport & Driver’s License
(Visa required if not Australian Resident)
3x Most recent payslips
Most recent tenancy ledger if possible.
If there will be two people on the lease, two sets of documents are required.