This sophisticated split level 3 bedroom townhouse is situated moments away to the famous Drummoyne’s waterfront playground and a 600m stroll to the city ferry. Bathed in northerly sunshine and opening to a lush landscaped garden, the three bedroom home is set in an exclusive East Side with neutral tones and textures married with warm oak washed timber floors creating a luxurious urban dream. Short 7 minutes drive to Gladesville Shopping Village anchored by Coles Supermarket for your everyday grocery needs at your convenience and 20 minute drive to the CBD.
– Three spacious bedrooms with an ensuite in the master bedroom
– Built-in wardrobes in all bedrooms
– Silk oak timber flooring in downstairs living area
– Air conditioning
– Designer kitchen with stone bench tops and European appliances
– Modern bathroom design with frameless glass shower
– Internal laundry
– Bi-folds to a terrace and north facing garden with private entry
– Spacious courtyard perfect for entertaining and leisure
– Two undercover car spaces
– Storage Cage
**PLEASE NOTE GENERIC IMAGES OF SIMILAR PROPERTIES ARE USED. SLIGHT DIFFERENCES MAY BE NOTED UPON INSPECTION**
Lease periods are 6-12 months.
Pets are generally allowed, but at landlord’s discretion.
To register your interest, submit an enquiry and keep updated about the next available inspection, please click on:
– Get in touch or enquire on realestate.com
– Email agent or send enquiry on Domain
You will then be responded to & notified of the next available inspection via email.
For more information on how to apply, please follow the link: https://villageproperty.com.au/rent/tenancy-application
Fill in your details in the form below and we will be in touch about this rental property.
Fill in your details in the form below and we will be in touch about this property.