This wonderful and spacious modern apartment, tucked away in the interior of the complex provides a hidden getaway from the noise of the inner city. Large balconies split from both the bedroom and living room allow for plentiful light to flow throughout the home whilst providing beautiful views of this interior oasis.
– Island kitchen bench top with gas cooking
– Large format tiles in the living room and kitchen
– Spacious bedrooms with both bedrooms accessing to the balcony
– Air conditioned living areas and bedrooms
– Stunning kitchen design, complete with translucent glass splash backs and
black brush metal appliances
– Generous size bathroom
– Security access and intercom
Ideally located next to Sydney University, Royal Prince Alfred Hospital, a stones through from Glebe’s vibrant cafe and restaurant precinct and just 4kms from the CBD, DNA apartments is this the ideal place to live.
Situated in the interior of the complex giving protection from roadside noise and overlooking an internal garden with communal BBQ areas, this is a highly sort after location in a beautiful urban village.
**PLEASE NOTE GENERIC CGI IMAGES ARE USED**
For more information, please contact Aimee on 0423 800 488, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
**SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS REQUIRED**
• Copy of current passport (Visa required if not Australian Resident) & copy of driver’s licence
• Utility Bill
• Payslip & Most recent bank statement
• Tenant Ledger (rates notice/documentation showing ownership of property if home owner)