Available 20th February
Featuring large full height glass doors that lead out to a private outdoor balcony, this apartment is perfect for anyone who enjoys a quiet and peaceful environment but also close to shops, cafes and transport. Spacious interiors of unquestionable style reflect a Scandinavian design influence. Sleek designer kitchens feature quality Smeg stainless steel appliances, stunning stone benchtops and glass splashbacks.
– Located in a whisper quiet cul-de-sac set amongst established landscaped gardens
– Spacious loungeroom
– Large open kitchen with island
– Large bedroom with built-in wardrobe
– Modern bathroom with large shower
– Large balcony with access from lounge and bedroom
– Designer finishes include stainless steel appliances, stone benchtops and air conditioning
– Easy walk to St Leonards train station, North Shore Hospital and Gore Hill Business Park
For those who want to be close to everything but far from it all, Auralia Greenwich is your urban oasis in the heart of the Lower North Shore. Direct buses to the City are at the top of the street, it’s a short walk to St Leonards train station and an easy 5km drive to the CBD.
To register your interest, submit an enquiry and keep updated about the next available inspection, please click on:
– Get in touch or enquire on realestate.com
– Email agent or send enquiry on Domain
You will then be responded too & notified of the next available inspection via email.
For more information on how to apply, please follow the link: https://villageproperty.com.au/rent/tenancy-application/
Fill in your details in the form below and we will be in touch about this rental property.
Fill in your details in the form below and we will be in touch about this property.