Available 29th November –
Basking in a tranquil parkside location, this secure ground floor apartment delivers immense appeal for young families or professional tenants. Mere footsteps from the lush expanse of Stringybark Reserve and a leisurely stroll to Lane Cove’s vibrant cosmopolitan hub. With a recent renovation this property offers an open plan living with great natural light. Close proximity to the Bus Interchange for rapid access to the CBD, it’s ready to simply move right in and enjoy.
– Spacious living with defined dining space flows to a northerly balcony
– Updated kitchen with stainless steel oven and abundant cabinetry
– Bright and spacious bedrooms, main with full-width fitted wardrobes
– 2nd bedroom with mirrored robes, stylish bathroom with bath/shower
– Timber flooring and reverse cycle air conditioning in the living area
– Internal laundry facilities and lock-up garage with mezzanine storage
– Secure intercom entry and a handy ground-floor position with no steps
– Stroll to express city buses and Lane Cove’s exceptional village amenities
– Rapid access to Chatswood’s retail precinct and a good choice of schools
To register your interest, submit an enquiry and keep updated about the next available inspection, please click on:
– Get in touch or enquire on realestate.com
– Email agent or send enquiry on Domain
You will then be responded to & notified of the next available inspection via email.
For more information on how to apply, please follow the link: https://villageproperty.com.au/rent/tenancy-application/
Fill in your details in the form below and we will be in touch about this rental property.
Fill in your details in the form below and we will be in touch about this property.