Ready to move in heritage inspired “Arlington Grove” apartments by award winning architect William Smart, this designer two-story apartment will meet all your needs with its smart floor plan and high quality finishes throughout.
• Gas kitchen with stone benchtops and dishwasher, European appliances and integrated-fridge
• Spacious bedroom with built-in wardrobes
• Two story, bright, north facing entertaining balcony with private aspect
• Modern designer bathroom with luxury finishes
• Apartment includes Fridge, Washing Machine and Dryer
• Small study on upper floor
• Extra storage below stairs
• Floorboards, Air conditioning, video intercom
• Car space below building and storage cage
• Second level is completely separate from first level allowing for privacy and quite vs open-air loft style units
• Central community garden for residents
• Arlington Grove complex was shortlisted for the 2019 NSW Architecture Awards
This is your chance to live in this unique apartment that is the only 1-bedroom in the complex with these features and views to the city on the top floor “executive level”.
Fantastically located with Arlington Light Rail stop at your doorstep – be in Sydney’s CBD in 30 minutes and surrounding suburbs like Leichardt and Glebe. Moments stroll to Johnson Park and Arlington Recreation Reserve and close to the iconic Sideways Deli Cafe and the vibrant village hubs of Dulwich Hill and Marrickville. Arlington Grove is at the heart of a new approach to urban style.
For more information, please contact Aimee-Jo Azzi on 0423 800 488, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS REQUIRED**
Copy of current passport (Visa required if not Australian Resident) & copy of driver’s licence
Payslip & Most recent bank statement
Tenant Ledger (rates notice/documentation showing ownership of property if home owner)