Available August 3rd
This one bedroom plus study apartment represents a sought-after blend of contemporary convenience, spacious interiors of unquestionable style reflect a Scandinavian design influence.
Sleek designer kitchens feature quality Smeg stainless steel appliances, stunning stone bench-tops and glass splash-backs. Its set within the ‘Auralia’ boutique development, just metres to city buses, and a stroll to St Leonards station.
– Open plan interiors present Scandanavian influence
– Light filled living areas, high ceilings and natural decor
– Sleek bathroom with Euro laundry, ducted air conditioning
– Large balcony
– Large Kitchen with dishwasher and Island
– Separate linen cupboard
– Internal storeroom
– Large bedroom with 3 door built-in wardobe
– Intercom/lift access, secure parking, lock-up storage cage
– Quiet cul-de-sac address which is just minutes to the CBD
– Walk to St Leonards station and Crows Nest amenities
For those who want to be close to everything but far from it all, Auralia Greenwich is your urban oasis in the heart of the Lower North Shore.
Note: some photos used are of similar floor-plan(s)
To register your interest, submit an enquiry and keep updated about the next available inspection, please click on:
– Get in touch or enquire on realestate.com
– Email agent or send enquiry on Domain
You will then be responded too & notified of the next available inspection via email.
For more information on how to apply, please follow the link: https://villageproperty.com.au/rent/tenancy-application/
Fill in your details in the form below and we will be in touch about this rental property.
Fill in your details in the form below and we will be in touch about this property.