Please note there is building works in progress and advertised price is reduced to reflect the inconvenience this may cause. Price will be $500 while the works are complete in approximately 6 months.
This one bedroom apartment is filled with great natural light and spacious interiors. Its sleek designer kitchens features quality Smeg stainless steel appliances, stunning stone bench-tops and glass splash-backs.
Located in a much sought after locale, it offers the very best of convenience just steps to multiple express bus services, parklands, Royal North Shore Hospital and within easy reach of Lane Cove, Chatswood, Artarmon, St Leonards and Crows Nest lifestyle precincts.
– Generous open plan living/dining area seamlessly opening to the balcony
– Designer gas kitchen with stone benches and quality Smeg appliances including dishwasher
– Luxurious bathroom with large semi-frameless glass shower
– Spacious bedroom with built-in wardrobe (roller blinds have been installed)
– Internal laundry facilities with dryer provided
– Ducted reverse-cycle air conditioning
– Secure undercover parking + storage cage in basement with lift access
For those who want to be close to everything but far from it all, Auralia Greenwich is your urban oasis in the heart of the Lower North Shore. Direct buses to the City are at the top of the street, it’s a short walk to St Leonards train station and an easy 5km drive to the CBD.
To register your interest, submit an enquiry and keep updated about the next available inspection, please click on:
– Get in touch or enquire on realestate.com
– Email agent or send enquiry on Domain
You will then be responded too & notified of the next available inspection via email.
For more information on how to apply, please follow the link: https://villageproperty.com.au/rent/tenancy-application/
Fill in your details in the form below and we will be in touch about this rental property.
Fill in your details in the form below and we will be in touch about this property.