Available 20th August –
Set to the quiet rear of the contemporary Allure building, the bright and airy two-bedroom apartment’s clean lines, quality finishes and generous balcony are ideally suited to contemporary urban living in a vibrant city fringe precinct. Tranquil northerly views over lush tropical gardens and a sunny resort-style pool give this stylish contemporary apartment a holiday like vibe.
Incredibly peaceful and private for its central location on the edge of the rapidly evolving Green Square district, it’s a short walk to newly opened Gunyama Leisure Centre and soon to be opened Drying Green Park, as well as Woolworths, East Village shopping centre, Aldi on Danks street
– Spacious and high quality double brick building
– Streamlined interiors, quality finishes
– Double bedrooms with built-in robes
– Master with an ensuite
– Sunny balcony with a lush outlook
– Integrated Caesarstone gas kitchen
– Air con and ceiling fans
– Inbuilt study desk perfect for working from home
– Tropical gardens, pool, BBQ area
– Secure car space with storage
– Visitor parking available
– 400m walk to Green Square station and buses to city, airport and surrounding suburbs
– Cafes and eateries at the doorstep
– An easy 3km commute to the CBD (Sydney city bike lanes right at front door)
– Fibre Internet in the building
To register your interest, submit an enquiry and keep updated about the next available inspection, please click on:
– Get in touch or enquire on realestate.com
– Email agent or send enquiry on Domain
You will then be responded to & notified of the next available inspection via email.
For more information on how to apply, please follow the link: https://villageproperty.com.au/rent/tenancy-application/
Fill in your details in the form below and we will be in touch about this rental property.
Fill in your details in the form below and we will be in touch about this property.