Available from 30th of January
(Note: Entry via Gibson Road)
Located on the Parramatta riverfront at 1 Broughton St, Promenade has been designed to capture all that’s best about river life: the panoramic river and city views, abundant light, green landscapes and the sound of flowing water. Close to the heart of a bustling city yet feeling like a luxury retreat, residents will feel serene perched high above the tranquil turns of the river.
– Large kitchen with island bench
– Open layout with study area
– Top floor, no apartment above
– Secure car space
– Well equipped gym plus a BBQ area
– Only 350m to the University of Western Sydney and a short walk to Westfield Parramatta’s thriving shops and restaurants
– Located within easy access to bus, train, ferry, the M4, and 4 minutes walk to the new light rail station
– Expansive landscaped park-lands, private residents’ podium garden, retail plaza and sweeping views over the river and beyond
For more information, please contact David Long on email@example.com
Please note the apartments are available on minimum six month leases.
HOW TO APPLY:
Step 1. Log on to http://bit.ly/villageproperty
Step 2. Complete the online application form
Step 3. Click ‘BROWSE’ to upload all supporting documents, then ‘SEND’
SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS REQUIRED
Copy of current Passport & Driver’s License
(Visa required if not Australian Resident)
3x Most recent payslips
Most recent tenancy ledger if possible.
If there will be two people on the lease, two sets of documents are required