Available: 22nd of July
Come and see this 2 bedroom apartment with a popular layout ideal for couples or small families. This apartment boasts a spacious living area and large kitchen with Island bench. Get in quick, because this apartment won’t be on the market for long!
For those who have been coming to inspections with me recently, this property is the same layout as a property I recently leased F322/1 Broughton.
Perched amongst the bends of the Parramatta River, this apartment’s location is the perfect blend of suburban tranquility while also having access to all amenities within the Parramatta CBD
– 2 bedrooms with carpeted flooring
– Bedrooms with sizeable built in robes
– Master bedroom with ensuite
– Well sized bathrooms with modern finishes
– Large balcony, ideal for entertaining and enjoying the afternoon sun
– Chic kitchens with gas cooking, European appliances and stone bench-tops and dishwasher
– Internal laundry with dryer included
– Reverse cycle air-conditioning
– 1 security car space
– Storage cage included
15 mins walk to Parramatta train station, 10 mins walk to ferry wharf, minutes drive to nearby Aldi, Westfield with a Woolworths, Pirtek Stadium, renowned shops, restaurants and cafes on George and Church Streets, Parramatta Golf Club, Parramatta Park, Riverside Theatre and Sydney Olympic Park. Nearby schooling includes University of Western Sydney, Kings, Tara, James Ruse and Macarthur Girls High. Families will love the playgrounds, open space and community festivals.
Inquire NOW for more details!
Please contact David Long on 0433 033 305 or email@example.com for any questions or to arrange an inspection.
For more information on how to apply, please follow the link: https://villageproperty.com.au/rent/tenancy-application/