Come and see this coveted, one bedroom floorplan, set in one of Parramatta’s most popular apartment complexes. This location provides all of the benefits and amenities of the Parramatta CBD while also providing a quiet, serene and suburban feel. Perched amongst the bends of the Parramatta River, this home is absolutely perfect for couples, executives or small families.
*Please note that this apartment is not furnished*
– Corner position with no common walls
– Private outlook from an elevated position
– Open plan living areas
– Large balcony ideal for entertaining
– Reverse cycle air-conditioning
– Secure parking space
– Designer kitchen with gas cooking and European appliances
– Located within easy access to bus, train, ferry, the M4
– Expansive landscaped park-lands, private residents’ podium garden, retail plaza and sweeping views over the river and beyond
– Well equipped gym
15 mins walk to Parramatta train station, 10 mins walk to ferry wharf, minutes drive to nearby Aldi, Westfield with a Woolworths, Pirtek Stadium, renowned shops, restaurants and cafes on George and Church Streets, Parramatta Golf Club, Parramatta Park, Riverside Theatre and Sydney Olympic Park. Nearby schooling includes University of Western Sydney, Kings, Tara, James Ruse and Macarthur Girls High. Families will love the playgrounds, open space and community festivals.
Inquire NOW for more details!
Please contact David Long on 0433 033 305 or email@example.com for any questions or to arrange an inspection.
For more information on how to apply, please follow the link: https://villageproperty.com.au/rent/tenancy-application/
Fill in your details in the form below and we will be in touch about this rental property.
Fill in your details in the form below and we will be in touch about this property.