Available 27th January
Located in the sought after Habitat building. Tastefully renovated studio with large parking space. Light filled throughout. Modern kitchen with microwave and cook top. Combined living area with built-in storage, pull down bed with mattress. Set in a tranquil setting with a leafy outlook. Security building offering an onsite building manager, landscape gardens, pool and communal laundry. Nestled in a cul de sac only minutes to the Parisian dining scene and transport.
Only 4 minutes walk to Woolworths Metro Potts Point for all your everyday grocery shopping convenience. 10 minutes walk to Kings Cross Station and be in the CBD in less than 5 minutes train ride. Perfect for those looking at the ultimate convenience.
Lease periods are 6-12 months. No pets.
– Renovated Modern kitchen with appliances including cooktop, microwave, fridge and washing machine included
– Large courtyard looking over pool
– Generous size room with built-in wardrobes and storage
– Pull down bed with mattress
– Floor to ceiling windows leading to patio and pool
– As new bathroom with frameless glass shower
– Car Space on same level as apartment with easy direct access
– Onsite building manager
– Common laundry area
– Walking distance to some of Sydney’s best cafe’s and restaurants
To register your interest, submit an enquiry and keep updated about the next available inspection, please click on:
– Get in touch or enquire on realestate.com
– Email agent or send enquiry on Domain
You will then be responded to & notified of the next available inspection via email.
For more information on how to apply, please follow the link: https://villageproperty.com.au/rent/tenancy-application/
Fill in your details in the form below and we will be in touch about this rental property.
Fill in your details in the form below and we will be in touch about this property.